14 Lagu Paling Romantis Sepanjang Masa~

September 08, 2014 Agista Kartika 0 Comments

Niatnya mau bikin 10 aja, tapi entah kenapa engga bisa nyomot cuma sepuluh dari sekian banyak lagu  di folder lagu jadul romantis yang ada di laptop saya. So, here they are~

1. Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you baby, And I don't wanna miss a thing
Cause even when I dreamt of you, the sweetest dream woud never do
I'd still miss you baby, and I don't wanna miss a thing

Kurang manis gimana coba lagu yang satu ini?? <3

2. Bad English - Time Alone With You
I've been waiting all my life
Just to look into your eyes
Only for the time alone with you


3. Bee Gees - How Deep is Your Love
And you come to me on the summer breeze
Keep me warm with your love then you softly leave
and its me you need to show, how deep is your love


Just don't listen about what people says. Believe in me, and we'll make it through. Aku cuma butuh kamu, karena cuma kamu yang ngerti aku. Orang lain mah gak penting. Gitu ceunah~

4. Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It for You
Look into my eyes you will see, what you mean to me
Search your heart, search your soul
And when you find me there, you'll search no more


Apa lagi yang perlu dicari coba, kalo ada seseorang yang rela ngelakuin apa pun buat ngebahagiain kita? Gak ada.

5. Fire House - When I Look Into Your Eyes
When I look into your eyes, I can see how much I love you and it makes me realize
When I look into your eyes, I see all my dreams come true
When I look into your eyes


How does it feels, ketika seseorang menatap dalam mata kita and say that we're his/her whole world? His/her dreams? Dan berjanji untuk selalu bersama dan saling mencintai? Engga tau sih kalo cuma ngegombal, tapi biar bagaimanapun, It would feel great, right? :)

6. Gareth Gates - Unchained Melody
Oh my love, my darling
I've hungered for your touch
A long, lonely time
And time goes by so slowly, and time can do so much
Are you still mine?

 
Unchained melody lebih kayak mewakili perasaan rindu seseorang yang jauh dari kekasih nya, menunggu, dalam kesendirian. Menunggu saat bertemu lagi dengan sang kekasih, berharap, cemas, apakah 'dia' juga masih menunggu?
Lagu ini sebenernya banyak banget versinya, banyak dinyanyiin sama penyanyi lain seperti elvis Presley, Jimmy Young, Sarah McLahan, dll. Tapi entah kenapa yang nyantol di telinga gue yang versi Gareth Gates ini, hmmm~

7. George Benson - Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You
Nothings gonna change my love for you
You ought to know how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love


When we really sure wether "that someone" is "the one" we really love, the one we really need. There's nothing that would change our love~

8. Jennifer Lopez (Ft.Marc Anthony) - No Me Ames

No me ames, artinya jangan cintai aku. Lagu berbahasa spanyol ini enak banget buat didengerin. Serius.
9. Pretenders - I'll Stand By You
I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you
Take me in, into your darkest hour
And I'll never desert you
I'll stand by you

10. Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting
Wherever you go, Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes, Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
~

11. Robbie William (Ft. Nicole Kidman) - Something Stupid
The time is right, your perfume fills my head
The stars get red, and the night's so blue
And then I go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like I love you
I love you... 
Daan dari ke empat belas lagu yang saya cantumkan disini. This one is my favourite!
 12. Ronan Keating - The Way You Make Me Feel
That's the way you make me feel
Better than I've ever knowm it
Better than it's ever been
I can't seem to control it, no
The way you make me feel


13. Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You
I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life
 

14. Shania Twain - You're Still The One
You're still the one I run to, The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
You're still the one that I love, The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night


Mungkin sedikit berantakan dan terkesan gak niat, karena emang bikinnya agak buru-buru. Jadi, bear with me, ok? ;)

0 comments: