Passerby in my life

October 01, 2013 Agista Kartika 0 Comments


Source
you are suppose to be just another guy,
passing by in my life,
just like that.
And I am not suppose to care, just like the usual me,
but. . what is it??
what did you do to me??
What spell did you cast on me??
Why can't I just forget you? like what I usually do,
You captivate me with that misterious smile of yours

Are you Kaitou Kid by any chance?
Cause you are hipnotizing me with that gentleness
Tricking me with your smile
And fualla. . . I got my heart stolen before I realize,

Are you an alien who can control someone's mind??
cause you're invading my mind right now
My brain is full of YOU
And I just can't stop thinking about you

I wish you're just another passerby
Cause I never like this kind of effect you had on me~

0 comments: