Present~

March 16, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments

It's the fifth summer since I know you,
And I still do what I've been doing all this time
Watching you from afar, and secretly sending this blissful wishes for you

I still holding tight that hope
I still try to cross that rope
I still praying that prayer
I am staying in this exact place as I did some years ago
I still fooling myself, wishing for that impossible to be possible,
right now, or later, or maybe someday

It feels like I'm riding a carousel
Seems that I've been move far far away,
but all I did was running around in circle

I feels that I've been in this particular situation too many times before
Not deja vu
It's just a bad dream, a nightmare
where I have no control over it

I'm trapped in this palace of despair
Where I would never be the queen
As you will never be my king
And once again, all I did was begging for another extra time~


--1x March 2014--
Yes, this is for you~

0 comments: